About Me

My photo
Illustrator/designer/artist/weirdo. Enjoys drawing psychedelic and surreal stuff, plus monsters. Feel free to contact me: jon_oldfield@yahoo.co.uk Available for comissions, collaborations or any other enquiries.

Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

A Map of Hong Kong...



Having been asked to create a map to do with Hong Kong, I looked at this map and was intrigued by the different coloured lines.

So, AGAIN, staying with dragons...


...I decided to utilise these types of lines in my own map to create a Chinese dragon body, with the head stuck on the end.

I thought the lines were too thin, however, so I went back and changed it slightly...


The bulky lines definitely improve it and I believe the psychadelic backdrop suits the overall style.

No comments:

Post a Comment