About Me

My photo
Illustrator/designer/artist/weirdo. Enjoys drawing psychedelic and surreal stuff, plus monsters. Feel free to contact me: jon_oldfield@yahoo.co.uk Available for comissions, collaborations or any other enquiries.

Followers

Friday 21 January 2011

Chinese Dragons

I just love the look of Chinese dragons...
























My own attempts...





Here I've combined a lot of buildings and skyscrapers with bright colours, as these are what Hong Kong is famed for. The main idea being that the dragon is like a road or "map" through the city; like a shortcut through, much like the outdoor escalators mentioned earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Human felicity is produced not as much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen as by little advantages that occur every day. See the link below for more info.

    #fortune
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete